This past week we went to the Children's Museum (we have a membership and it's been a lifesaver!) with our friends Aimee & Belle Mestler and Paige and Katie Scheumaker. Belle is in the blue shirt on the left and Katie is middle. The museum had a musical going on called "Suessical". It was fantastic. Unfortunately, Ashlynn cannot sit still for very long and after 25 minutes was crawling all over me. She was pushing every button I have - hitting the lady sitting on the floor in front of us and looking at me to see what I would do. Ugh!!! Andrew - meanwhile was asking me how much longer? He, however, was a good boy and sat through to the end. Thank goodness for Missy Aimee! I ended up leaving with Ashlynn and waiting it out. She then continued to do everything she could to push all my buttons. By the end of the day I was exhausted. 
Katelyn was not with us this week because she was in Eagle Eyre at Music Camp with church. She had a great time until Friday morning. I was jolted awake by the phone ringing and Katelyn on the other end crying and such saying she wanted to come home now. She was due to come home Friday afternoon. I think she was having stomach issues and was just ready to come home. There may have also been a little sadness because she had to leave her little boyfriend. He was called Cheese (don't ask me why) and he's from Lynchburg. She has since emailed and he has responded. Happy days are here again!!
Well, this week Katelyn has an afternoon camp at the Math Science Center. She will be learning about taking videos. I'm sure we'll have something fun to upload soon - once I figure it out!
Write more soon. Let me know how this turned out. I kindof like this!
Donna
2 comments:
WHOO HOOOOOO!!!! Good job Donna!!!
Now we can join the "BLOGGING WORLD" together! Fun!!!
LOVE IT!
:-) Aimee
aka Missy Aimee
Now, not only "the Queen," you are the "Queen of Bloggin" LOL Love you lots. Hope you have fun blogging! You go girl...
;) Karen
aka Big Sis'
Post a Comment